Support 100.7 Riverland Life FM in developing our station facilities and broadcast programmes.
As a full annual member you will be contributing to an exciting opportunity to see lives reached in this region!
Your membership supports us in so many ways. It –
- keeps us on the air ( the licensing costs are rather large )
- pays our staff
- helps us to reach out when necessary
As a community Radio Station, Riverland Life FM is a volunteer based organisation.
Some of the different roles include:
- Board of Management
- Data Entry
- Newsletter folding and mailouts
- Reception duties
- Programming assistance
- Audio Production
- On air Presenting (Announcing)
- Voice-over Recording
- Sponsorship Sales
… to name a few.
Benefits of Volunteering with RLFM
- A great opportunity to learn and gain experience in the radio & media industry.
- Receive training, learn new skills.
- Serve God in a great Christian ministry impacting lives positively.
- We offer a small travel allowance for volunteers in other towns.
All staff and volunteers at Riverland Life FM are expected to represent and uphold the values and goals of the station, as described in our Constitution and Codes of Practice. If you are passionate about Riverland Life FM, and agree with its vision and values then contact us today!