As a community Radio Station, Riverland Life FM is a volunteer based organisation.
Some of the different roles include:
- Board of Management
- Data Entry
- Newsletter folding and mailouts
- Reception duties
- Programming assistance
- Audio Production
- On air Presenting (Announcing)
- Voice-over Recording
- Sponsorship Sales
… to name a few.
Benefits of Volunteering with RLFM
- A great opportunity to learn and gain experience in the radio & media industry.
- Receive training, learn new skills.
- Serve God in a great Christian ministry impacting lives positively.
- We offer a small travel allowance for volunteers in other towns.
All staff and volunteers at Riverland Life FM are expected to represent and uphold the values and goals of the station, as described in our Constitution and Codes of Practice. If you are passionate about Riverland Life FM, and agree with its vision and values then contact us today!
Tel: 08 8584 6939