Happy Families Podcast: Me Time vs We Time
Written by RLFM on January 14, 2021
Do you need time away from the family or does the family need time together?
Topics discussed in this episode:
– Kylie shares her struggle with her mental health while being a young mother
– Our mindset around the idea of Me Time is actually the bigger issue than the Me Time itself
– Me-Time is supposed to help you recuperate, regenerate & reassess
– Recreation time should re-create us
– We Time = High quality, intentional family time
Listen now: Episode 173 – Me Time vs We Time
Podcast supplied with thanks to Happy Families.
About the host: A sought after public speaker and author, and former radio broadcaster, Justin has a psychology degree from the University of Queensland and a PhD in psychology from the University of Wollongong.